Sunday, March 19, 2006

random day today...didn't get much done. I really need to get back into trombone. I always am like "well, I'll practice later." Then I never get to it. I hate these old habits....its really hard to keep up with stuff at home. :\ Tomorrows going to be even tougher.....I have a 12 hour work day (9 am until 9 pm) That means I'm getting up early (whether my parents like it or not) and playing a routine at like 7:30. hehe.

Pretty sure I went and saw the musical tonight, Guys and Dolls. It was a lot better than I expected...Peter and Karen did a great job. Its nice to see the bandos taking over the stage. :D Spent some time with Kate and Sandra tonight...I think Kate was tired so we didn't talk a whole lot, but Sandra and I sat in her car and talked for like an hour before she dropped me off. Nothing like quality time with girlfriends. :)

Time for bed....I'm going to be up for a routine in like 6 hours. Holler.

Love,
Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home