Sunday, January 15, 2006


I went to the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Concert today. It was great. I'm just amazed at how well some of these kids can play. Its weird to think that just last year I was there, playing principle trombone...what a great feeling of pride. Anyways, the director asked me to come sit in with my horn tomorrow at their rehearsal and "coach" the high school kids. Wow, I mean, I've only been in college for a semester...I've gotten better, but I'm no prodigy. So I will give it the very best shot that I can, I want to do well and show these guys how far I've come as a musician. Long way to go yet...thats what next semester is for.

I miss Ashley. Its hard since she has moved to Washington. We spend time online talking occasionally, but quite obviously it isn't the same. Ashley, James, Becca and I all went in a chatroom tonight for awhile, that was very cool....we were just being silly and such, but it was definately nice to talk with her again. Over spring break I'm probably going to go to Washington to visit and see her house and everything. Should be awesome, I'm excited to see my big sister again.

Thats all the entry you get for tonight.

-RCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home